Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First of Many

I have loved to read all of my life and in the back of my mind I have also wanted to be a writer. However, I followed a great career path and became an engineer instead. Although I enjoy my job, I also look for creative outlets for my thoughts and ideas. You are invited to stop in from time to time and read about what is going on in our lives - in the "Suiresphere" as I have decided to call it. For those of you who do not know me personally, I am a 33 year old wife and mother. I met my husband Trey in Louisiana and we moved to Dallas, TX about 5 years ago. We have been married for 4 years and we have a BEAUTIFUL daughter Sophia who will turn 2 in August.

I was trying to come up with ways to describe myself to someone I have never met and here is what I came up with: I am a strong christian, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. During my life I have been a dancer, an engineer, a cheerleading and dance teacher, a real estate agent, and an engineer again. I love to read, to run, to dance, to write, to experience and enjoy art, to cook and bake, to decorate, and to host friends and family in my home. Becoming a mother changed my life forever and I love my daughter more than I could ever put into words. I write my thoughts so that she will understand this one day. My husband is the opposite of me in many ways, but we seem to compliment each other and I love him very much.

Check back in soon and see what is going on in the Suiresphere...

1 comment:

Opa said...

This is the first time I've every commented on a blog site. But sense this is my first granddaughter here I go, this is awsome !!!!!!! Sophia has to be the most beautiful princess in the world. I love her so much. I even Love love her parents. Opa