Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pictures of Sophia at 2 years old!

A few weeks ago, we had Sophia's pictures taken for her second birthday. She had a meltdown during the photo shoot, so we had a reshoot last weekend. The picture at the top of my blog is one that we took last weekend. It is Sophia walking down the railroad tracks at the Fort Worth Stockyards. Here are a few more that I thought turned out great.

Here we are at the canals in Las Colinas...


Here is Sophia sharing a flower with her little lamb...


Here is a beautiful black and white shot of her (still no smile but she is sitting still)

Finally a big smile at the stockyards, while riding on the horse!



And one of my favorites from her tea party...

4 comments:

Justin and Rachel Smith said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big she is! Where did she get the curly hair? I'm so happy for you guys, and can't wait for you to have number two.

Ashley said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics! thanks for sharing those! i got your message. i was putting court down when you called. i will try to get in touch with brandi again. thanks so much!

M Denise C - Dallas, TX, USA said...

I think the black and white picture is one of the best--even if she isn't smiling . . .

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is soooo precious. Love the pics.
Love,
Mel