Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Daddy loves his Daughter
Seven reasons I know that Trey LOVES Sophia.
1) If Sophia wakes up crying in the middle of the night because of a bad dream, Trey crawls in bed next to her and comforts her until she falls asleep.
2) Each morning Trey wakes Sophia up, gets her dressed and fixes her hair for daycare.
3) Some mornings Trey takes Sophia to his parents’ house, so they can all have breakfast together before he goes to work.
4) Trey ALWAYS knows were to find Sophia’s beloved pink bunny.
5) When we go eat at a restaurant, Trey is willing to share anything off his plate with Sophia (the same is not always true for me, although I am pleading pregnant on this issue).
6) Trey will sit on the floor of Sophia’s room while she serves him “pretend” coffee, grits, and eggs on plastic princess plates from her purple play kitchen (and he even pretends to eat & drink it).
7) Trey will crawl into Sophia’s “Dora” playhouse, let her cover him in sparkly stickers, and play with her babydolls just because she asked him to… and he does it all with a big smile on his face.
These are also seven reasons why I love Trey.