Monday, April 18, 2011

Do you want to play a game with me?

Let's play a game, Jeopardy style. 

The answer is:  2 hours, 3 minutes, 2 seconds.

Ok, shout out your guesses now. 

What is... the amount of time we spent hunting Easter Egg this weekend?  No.

What is... the time we spent sitting in traffic trying to find a parking place at the Fort Worth Main St. Arts Festival?  Nope.

What is... how long it took me to give both kids a bath and put them to bed on Sunday night after they ate cupcakes, cookies and candy at the neighborhood Spring Fling?  Almost!

What is... how long I wanted to spend sitting in a bubble bath, drinking a glass of wine after putting the kids to bed Sunday night.  Nada (because I would have fallen asleep after 15 minutes).

What is... my prediction for my race time in the Heels and Hills half marathon on May 1st?  I wish!

It is the time of the Fastest Marathon ever, set today at the Boston MarathonThat is AMAZING.  That is also twice as fast as I currently run. 

So if I could actually run my HALF marathon in 2 hours, 3 minutes and 2 seconds, then I could say that I am HALF as fast as the winner of the Boston Marathon.  I think I can live with that. 

If you want to guess my time for the race, post it in the comments below.  (Hint:  I am running between a 9 and 10 minute pace in my training runs and the race is 13.1 miles), 

1 comment:

Trisha said...

That is unbelievable! haha

Hmmm.. let's see, I say you will finish at 2 hours, 7 minutes and 27 seconds ^_^
Or BETTER!

Good luck Steph!