Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tweet, Tweet! I am finally on Twitter!

Just like I resisted joining the Facebook revolution for years, I have been stubborn about signing up for a Twitter account for even longer.  I just didn't get it... why did I need a Facebook account AND a Twitter account? 

Tuesday night I finally caved and signed up.  And now I get it.

Do you remember those first few days of Facebook or Twitter, where you are checking your account every five minutes, feeling like you having been missing out on this part of the world?  Well that is where I am at right now.   

You can follow me @suiresphere.

I am slowing wading into the waters of the Twitter world (I have only tweeted once) but soon I will be tweeting the links to all my new posts at Suiresphere.  Hope you stop by often to check out what is going on in my world!

By the way, New changes are coming to the Suiresphere that I will be announcing next week.  It is not ready yet and I want some time to let the anticipation build... so you will to wait a little longer.  This is kind of like Tom's new One for One campaign that was unveiled on Tuesday.  The new product line is cool and you should check them out.

Don't forget to check back next week for my big announcement or watch for it on Twitter!

No comments: