Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday to my Beautiful Baby Girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Five years ago, you came into my world and changed my life. 
Sophia Jane Suire - August 2, 2006



I was nervous and so excited to meet you. I remember staying up all night, just watching to make sure you were still breathing.  Let's just say I was a little overprotective in the beginning. 

  
Your daddy fell in love with you the first time he held you in his arms.  He was "magic daddy" the first few days and was the only one who could calm you down. 


Our world turned PINK in a matter of months. 
This is the first picture we have of your beloved bunny.  She is so FLUFFY!

Sophia on her first birthday.  Just like her mom, she did not have any hair until she was almost 1.

I thought this was a picture of Tallen at first!  So sweet and innocent.


Sophia's very first visit to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch.  This has become a family tradition every October.  I was so excited to put her hair in (a very small) ponytail. 


Halloween 2007.  Not sure how to describe her outfit, maybe Leopard Princess Ballerina?


Sophia's two year old pics and our very first photo shoot with our favorite photographer, Brandi with B4 Photography.  Finally she had some hair and lots of pretty blonde curls.

She might look sweet and innocent but she refused to smile for Brandi.  We were starting to see her strong, stubborn, independent personality emerge.
 

I love this picture.  I love it even more that she is holding bunny.  My little girl was 2.

Halloween 2008.  My pretty princess all dressed up in PINK. 


Sophia could not wait to become a big sister.  Here is our first family picture with Tallen, who was two weeks old.  It broke her heart to hear Tallen cry.  


She asked to hold him all the time.  A true big sister who always wanted to help me take care of the baby.

Sophia on her third birthday.  I loved her hair at this age - so curly, wild and free. 
Bunny is never far away from this little girl. 

Sophia's 3rd birthday party.  Finally a real ponytail in her hair! 
This was the year that Barbie took over our lives.


Playing dress up at a Fancy Nancy tea party with Mommy. 
Now that is a real princess!


Sophia at her first dance recital.  She was so excited to get dressed up and wear her ballerina costume. 
She was NOT excited to actually get up on stage and dance.  Can you find bunny in this picture?


Sophia is almost 4 years old and she finally smiled for Brandi!


So young and carefree.  I love seeing her in this moment.


This picture is a perfect fit for her personality.  My strong, confident super-hero Sophia. 
Nothing will ever defeat her.


My little girl is all grown up, but she still needs her bunny.

Brandi still had to bribe her for smiles.  Bunny always helps though. 


Happy 5th Birthday sweet Sophia!  You made me a mother and I love you so much.
Seeing your sweet smile every morning just brightens up my day. 
I look forward to watching you grow into the woman that God has planned for you to be. 
You are my amazing, beautiful, spirited little girl!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

So amazing! All of those pictures are great! She is growing into such a beautiful little girl :) She is so blessed to have y'all as parents! Love you :D

Kara said...

I love the new pictures! She looks so grown up. I can't believe it's been 5 years. Happy Birthday Sophia!

Ashley said...

Wow! Time has flown by! How did that happen? Happy birthday Sophia!!

Laura said...

Well, Shoot! Here I am with tears running down my face at work.....HOW SWEET, mama!
Laura

Anonymous said...

love her in that frilly blue dress I want her to pull her white cotton knickers aside and show me her p-ssy