Thursday, November 17, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Day 17

Ok, so I have missed a few days.  You will just have to cut me some slack because it has been one of THOSE weeks.  In fact, during the last few weeks I have been extremely stressed about work and it is affecting my sleep, eating habits, etc. As a way to handle the extra stress, I have been backing off the extra pressures of blogging and writing. 

But there is one thing that has kept me going and that is my family. 



In the last few days, I have received two or three comments about what I good job I am doing with my kids.  I have been told that I am a good mom, that I am setting a good example for my kids and that it is obvious that I love my children... 



For that, I AM EXTREMELY THANKFUL! 

These things are just what I need to hear when I am struggling to keep up with work responsibilities.  My family is the biggest priority (next to serving God) and I take comfort in knowing that they are loved.  Take a moment today to tell your mom, your brother or sister, your husband or wife, your kids that THEY ARE LOVED!  That might just be the thing they need to hear...

No comments: